Last Updated: October 25, 2020
Thanks for your trust in “Marvels” platform.
We respect your privacy and the privacy of your child.
Please read this policy with due diligence, by using the platform or any of its services you agree to this policy with all the terms and conditions contained.
This policy includes the following sections:
Section 1: Definitions
In this policy unless otherwise required by the context, the following terms shall have the meanings referred to.
“Marvels”, “Platform”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to “Marvels” platform and Marvels Child Care Centers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“Guardian”, “User”, “You” or “Your” refers to the person who visits or uses the platform, whether a guardian or a user who is 18 years of age or older, and is legally responsible on behalf of the child.
“Employee” refers to the employees affiliated to the platform who provide content and services to the children in accordance with the policies and working mechanisms of the platform.
“Child” refers to every child aged 3 to 6 who registers on the platform for the purposes of benefiting from the services and content of the platform.
“Content” refers to curriculums, educational and pedagogical content, any materials, texts, videos, information, data, figures or other content available through the platform.
“Policy” refers to this document as well as the terms and conditions contained herein.
“Data” refers to the data collected about the child or the user or the data he provides to us or the data collected about the devices he uses while communicating with the platform or the data connected with visiting and using the platform.
Section 2: Data collected by us about you and your child
We might collect and process the following data about you and your child through the platform:
(1) The data you provide us with about you and your child registering in the platform such as the name, date of birth, age of your child, gender, country address, mobile phone No, e-mail of the guardian or the legal guardian.
(2) The data that showing the child’s level and the results of any tests the child subject to via the platform.
(2) The data that the guardian provide us with about the child at any time, and the data that the guardian provide us with while communicating with us through the platform or other means of communication.
(4) Electronic payment data that the guardian provide us with to pay the value of the subscription due , as well as data necessary for refund money in case of cancelling the subscription in accordance with the terms and conditions.
(5) The data of the devices used by the user to access the platform, which includes the Internet Protocol and any other metadata.
(6) Any data provided to us by the platform users while communicating with them or while communicating with us for any reason.
(7) Any data we request at any time with the consent of the user.
(8) Data related to the assessment of the platform and our services whether within the platform or via online stores for the purpose of improving the services.
Section 3: Powers of the guardian over the data of children
(1) Data of children shall be collected through their guardians or legal guardian.
(2) The guardians can request the updating of the data of their children, modifying or deleting it from our records and here the services stop and your account in the platform might be deleted.
Section 4: Cookies Policy
Cookies are text files stored on your device when visiting some pages of the web. These files will not cause harm to your device. They are used as follows:
(1) Cookies are used for the purpose of providing information for example in “Marvels” platform, some cookies help us to specify the errors and to fix them.
(2) Some cookies help us to remember the pages and models you watch when you visit “Marvels” platform.
(3) Cookies aim at improving the trial of “Marvels” platform every time users visit the platform.
(4) There are cookies of pages published via “Marvels” platform and they don’t belong to us such as the content of the movie belonging to Youtube.com and you know and agree that we don’t control the cookies of such platforms and you have to enter these platforms and have access to the policies they follow.
(5) You can change the favorites of the cookies through entering the settings of your browser and choosing the suitable ones for you.
Section 5: Limits of using your data
We are always bound by protecting your privacy. Consequently, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Enabling you to use “Marvels” services in the best way and providing always the best to you.
(2) To create your child’s account via the platform and provide you with a username and password through which you can access to the services and platform’s content.
(3) Processing the data you provide via our services such checking your e-mail or that your phone No is active, fit for use and owned by you.
(4) To enable the platform to provide lessons, curriculum and communicate via live broadcast to provide the curriculums which the platform provide in accordance with its policies and working mechanisms on it.
(5) To enable the guardians to communicate with the employees via the platform or to communicate with the administration of the platform and to obtain information.
(6) To enable the guardians to pay the value of subscriptions, submit cancellation requests on time and refund any amounts in accordance with the terms and conditions.
(7) To enable the platform to know the devices through which users’ accounts were opened, to perform all the procedures stipulated in the terms and conditions.
(8) Receiving your questions, complaints and inquiries as well as replying them.
(9) Receiving your comments and assessment of the service you received via “Marvels” platform as well as replying them.
(10) Processing your answers to the questionnaires offered via the platform.
(11) For the purposes of internal work such as improving our services.
(12) For allocating the content, recommendations and advertisements we offer or offered by third parties to you via the services of “Marvels” platform.
(14) For complying with the regulatory and legal obligations.
Section 6: Disclosure of your data
(1) Marvels platform does not disclose any personal data of children except with the consent, prior or subsequent authorization of the guardian or his notice of this in implementation of laws obliges us to provide these data.
(2) We may disclose the users or guardians data in the following cases:
- We might reveal your personal data to the bodies with which we enter into contract for the provision of services and the bodies responsible for verifying the validity of payment cards and the protection of the electronic payment systems as well as the protection from the operations of deception and online hacking.
- We might reveal your personal data to third parties when we sell the assets of our company or upon the entry of partners with us, we hence reveal your data to the buyer or the new partner.
- We might reveal your personal data to third parties in case we are required to disclose your personal data or to share it for the protection of the rights and property or the safety of “Marvels” platform, our employees or others.
- We might reveal your personal data in compliance with legal or contractual obligations in case we are required to disclose your personal data or to share it in compliance with any legal obligation or for the imposition or application of our terms and conditions or any other agreement.
- We might reveal your personal data in compliance with legal or contractual obligations in case of rendering a judicial decision or order by the various judicial competent bodies that bind on us.
- We might reveal your personal data in compliance with legal or contractual obligations in case of issuing a decision by the public authorities that bind on us.
- You shall permit our employees, partners, institutions and branches to deal with your personal data within the limits of this policy.
Section 7: Modifications
(2) Your continuity of using the platform after updating this policy shall be deemed to be an express consent by you to these modifications and a legal acceptance of the new practices and terms.
(3) In case you don’t agree on the new modifications and updates, you must immediately suspend the use of the platform.
Section 8: Contacting us
You can contact us at anytime via:
– E-mail Address: email@example.com
– Phone No.: